Thursday, October 16, 2008

Huh, imagine that?

Well, I received word from LaForce that they expect me back a week prior to what was discussed, regardless of what was approved or not. Even after a year and a half of service they won't give me any leeway. Surprising because I really did try to make it work there. I would have thought that even after a minor discrepancy in time, they would attempt to work it out with me but they tell me if I do not return a week prior (on time in their eyes) I will officially have resigned from my position as production coordinator at LaForce. It just mind boggles me how they are willing to let all of it go and start over to prove a point. Maybe that is why this company is where it's at after all these years. It seems to me that loyalty no longer exists. I have yet to ever see it and even when I catch a glimpse of it I get totally screwed over. Even after asking for acceptance they refused to negotiate. I am convinced this scenario was preconceived and that they as well as I needed change. I hope they fail. They are not good people. They and there policies should burn and rot in hell. Not only did they doop me out of my CDL, but also out of an actual position that supervises a shop instead of being the shop. Liars. Cheats. Thieves. Bastards. I hope they fail... badly. I have never wished damage on anyone but this company cares only of numbers and not of people. Wrong. Just dead wrong. They deserve to fail. Karma some call it. Well, I hated my job there and now they (or someone else) gave me a reason to leave. I will most definitely not ditch my family vacation for that shit hole... pardon my french. Some people have priorities... mine... family, friends... not LaForce! Looks like I got what I wanted. Scary. So, long story short, it looks like I am a stay at home dad after all : ) Time for a walk Gracie.

No comments: