Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Month Down


Well, due to internet issues, we missed week three which was fun filled. I think we left off with tummy time and Grace attempting to find a boob in the covers somewhere... huh... so I'm not the only one.
Anyhoo, Grace is rolling over, and has been for what seems like forever. She doesn't do it as much as I thought she would. Just sporatically. Again, it all seems to be going by so fast. Watching Grace trying to sit up reminds me of myself trying to pry myself off the couch only I make the old man grown... not good. To remedy this problem (the old man groan) we have continued to do our long walks around the area with Nyla. Danielley attends on occasion too and does she ever get concerned about the sun. If it's not the hat it's the hat, sunscreen, glasses, and spit rags... can't even see the poor baby. Better safe than sorry I suppose. The stroller was even converted into a beer cart once. Really, it was just once. It was her idea. Talk about multi-tasking!



Still no answer to the "pick me up cry". Two days of that tend to tire one out quicker than usual. Good thing nothing phases me. This curve ball gets thrown into the mix more often than you may think. A few days went like this...


  • Day 1 - Grace slept most of the day and ate only once between. Kinda worried me but she seemed content and I actually got a ton of work done around the house. Actually, nothing got done, just progressed a bit.



  • Day 2 - The morning was fun with tummy time and sit-ups (no, not me). Then came noon and heaven forbid a nap was in the mix. Needless to say, that didn't happen. Just a bunch of fussing. If she isn't in my arms she isn't diggin' it.



  • Day 3 - Ditto Day 2



  • Day 4 - Things are back to normal. Sleep a little, play a little, eat, sleep a little more, eat, play some some more, and sleep.
Grace has also gone from stuffing her entire hand in her mouth to choosing a thumb.


No comments: